Improving broiler performance with dietary supplementation of a multi-enzyme complex at three different inclusion levels of phytase
This data is divided into 4 groups:
1. The bone ash difference between 21 Days of age and 35 Days of age.
2. The cumulative feed intake and feed conversion ratio over the duration of the trial.
3. The feed intake and feed conversion ratio between the three feeding stages; starter, grower and finisher.
4. Weekly data consisting of body weight gain, feed conversion ratio and feed intake.
Additionally this data is again divided into 2 treatment groups:
1. Treatment 1, 2, 7 and 8 to compare the decreased digestible amino acid and metabolisable energy with added enzymes to the standard industry diet.
2. Treatment 1-6 to compare the different inclusion levels of phytase.